Dreaming is a right
How do we do it?
We rely on two approaches - a formative one and a communicational one - to develop the following strategies:
1. Media development that enables the visualization of human rights violations in younger generations, especially in regards to Recruitment in Colombia.
2. Awareness creation through renown spokespersons to mobilize society into seeking solutions and rejecting recruitment.
3. Public awareness generation and mobilization around the importance of recognizing younger generations as peace-builders and individuals with rights.
4. Training procedures that encourage the participation of children, youths, educational agents, and social organizations in peace-building processes.
5. Generating exchange programs between youth organizations at a national level.
The goal in the Soñar es un Derecho (Dreaming is a Right) Campaign is for civil society to reflect and take action by rejecting recruitment and other forms of violence. This begins in environments that enable the improvement of leadership skills in children, teenagers and youths.