How to donate?
Mi Sangre Foundation thanks you for contributing to projects in which children, teenagers and youths in Colombia transform their communities day by day and deploy their power as peace-builders.
Donations from organizations and Individuals
How to volunteer?
- You may contribute to the Foundation by clicking on DONATE
- You may also write to the institution’s email email@example.com to enquire about other ways to contribute fincancially with the projects we develop.
If you wish to be part of our community, you must be 18 and older. You must have specific technical skills in specific fields, experience, and interpersonal networks. You must also want to make a useful voluntary, counseling or logistic contribution.
Mi Sangre shares its work and co-creates for the following volunteer profiles.
If you are interested in starting a process with the foundation, you may write to us at:
- VOLUNTARY COUNCELOR: These are people with knowledge, skills and experience on a specific subject who voluntarily wish to donate their time and insight. They must desire to counsel and support the Foundation’s primary team on specialized subjects and matters that are important to Mi Sangre.
- VOLUNTARY SERVICE: These are people who wish to donate their time to carry out promotional activities or a specific service for the Foundation. Besides implying guidance, there must be a tangible physical result based on the volunteer’s skills and the institution’s specific needs.
- LOGISTICS VOLUNTEER: The donation of your time will be aimed at carrying out logistic activities. No specific skills are required for this volunteer work. However, you must be committed to support processes related to events, databases, and fieldwork.
If you are interested in starting a process with the foundation, you may write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org